This Federal Pharmacy Law/MPJE practice test package contains the following:
- 4 complete Federal MPJE practice exams with unique 90 questions in each exam.
- All questions have in-depth explanations.
- Access to all passRXnow features.
- 6 months unlimited access to all exams and questions
- Access to discussion forums, comments and more
I have to say that passRXnow is the best website for NAPLEX and MPJE review I came across. I hope they add more states in their MPJE packages. The Federal ph...Read More
I have to say that passRXnow is the best website for NAPLEX and MPJE review I came across. I hope they add more states in their MPJE packages. The Federal pharmacy law questions and exams are greatRead Less
- Federal Pharmacy Law / MPJE exam 1
- Federal Pharmacy Law / MPJE exam 2
- Federal Pharmacy Law / MPJE exam 3
- Federal Pharmacy Law / MPJE exam 4
- Federal Pharmacy Law / MPJE Question bank 1( Same questions appear in exam 1 & 2)
- Federal Pharmacy Law / MPJE Question bank 2( Same questions appear in exam 3 & 4)
- DEA: Title 21 United States Code (USC) Controlled Substances Act
- DEA: List of Controlled Substances
- DEA: Pharmacist's Manual
- DEA: Practitioner's Manual
- DEA: Drug Disposal
- FDA: Plan B one step
- FDA - OTC Labeling Requirements
- FDA: Compounding FAQ
- DOJ: The Orange Book
- Current list of USA Pharmacist jobs in multiple categories (including remote/work from home options)
- New : See pharmacist jobs on a map
- Pricing option 1: $99 includes access to the 4 Federal MPJE exams listed above
- Pricing option 2: $139.99 includes option 1 content with full access to NAPLEX exam package (5 NAPLEX exams). This includes savings over $40
- Pricing option 3: $149.99 includes all content from Option 1 and 2 plus Advanced MPJE topics. This includes over $80 in savings
Dr Noushin Maktabi earned her ACPE accredited Doctorate of Pharmacy degree from the Lebanese American University in 2011. She then started volunteering with the Public Health Reserve Corp Where she provided clinical services to various populations and participated in mass dispensing emergency and non-emergency drills. In 2014 Dr. Maktabi completed her Health Care specialized MBA from Argosy University in Seattle, Washington. Dr. Noushin Maktabi is a practicing pharmacist in Seattle and is specialized in travel medicine and pediatric disaster recovery. Some of her research interests include advancing pharmacy practice in a community and managed care settings and oncology.